Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 and some new stuffffff

 Ok, so first off: Just wanted to let everyone who visits know that I've been using my Instagram and Facebook pages much more often than the Blog to show my recent artwork. 2015 was a pretty busy year, thankfully, and I often forget about all the sites that I have to update when I post online.

So I'll still post here every now and then, but you're better off just following me in the (more accessible and easier-to-update) sites and social media! Hope you guys have a wonderful 2016, and I hope you enjoy what I produce from now on too!

Again in case you missed them:
Facebook
Instagram


BUT. Now on to some actual new work:

I spent a few days worth of free time working on this piece, titled "Leviathan's Chains". I was pretty proud of it at the time, I have to admit, but I've been studying more since then and I'm fairly confident in that I can do slightly better now. :) Still, I feel like it was a step in the right direction!


Basically the "possibly" irrational reason the ocean fascinates me/scares me to death.


And of course a couple other sketches that I've liked. Check out my other sites for more, and as always, thank you all for watching! :)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment